Durkee Hoops Manufactured in USA
ETC Supplies are the European distributors for Durkee embroidery frames that are manufactured in USA. These are high quality unbreakable (normal use) frames of double height construction.
Durkee Hoops was founded with the concept of providing lower cost, higher quality products for the embroidery industry. They utilized there extensive manufacturing experience to create the most widely distributed tubular hoop line in the world today.
Get the durability you expect and need from a plastic embroidery hoop without the expense. Durkee Embroidery has embroidery hoops available for Tajima, Barudan, Brother, Happy, Melco, SWF, Toyota, and ZSK embroidery machines. Try our embroidery hoops and you will never overpay for hoops again!
LOOK AT WHAT'S NEW
Durkee Embroidery Hoops for Brother PR600 Series/Baby Lock Embroidery Machines
Are Available NOW!
* Durkee's NEW and exclusive 'EZ Turn' oversized Solid Brass Thumbscrews for easier tightening and loosening for those with arthritic hands or carpal tunnel syndrome
* Zinc/Chromate Brackets for additional durability and stability
* Durkee's exclusive LIFETIME WARRANTY on all plastic components
* Ten (10) different size hoops to accommodate your customers project needs
These frames are only available in field size 500mm. The arms on these machines can be extended to fit this size of frame.
1. 09 cm Round (3 3/16" Diameter)
2. 12 cm Round (4 3/8" Diameter)
3. 15 cm Round (5 5/8"Diameter)
4. 15 cm x 15 cm Square (6"x 6")
5. 18 cm Round (6 3/4" Diameter)
6. 24 cm x 24 cm Square (9" x 9")
7. 30 cm x 10 cm Rectangle (11 7/8" x 4")
8. 30 cm x 15 cm Rectangle (11 7/8" x 6")
9. 30 cm x 41cm Rectangle (12" x 16")
10. 12.5cm x 24cm Rectangle (5" x 9")
Please see our product videos for more information.